Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Looking forward to summer



Hey everyone, It's Cam here. Thought I'd throw in a quick update on my life and what's going on. First off, for those who don't know, my wife had our baby boy, Cruz, in December of 0'7. He's a joy, and a handful. I'll try to post some pics here later, but for now, go to http://www.cameronporter.net/ to see some more.

Becky, Cruz and I will be moving to Beaverton, Oregon this summer for an internship I have with Nike Inc. I'm pretty excited about it, not only for the job, but for the 50% discount I get on everything, yeah, everything! So if you feel like taking a trip, come on over to Oregon and I'll get you a guest pass which gives you the same discount I get.

Anyways, besides school, shaved ice, babies, work, and play, life is moving on at a very fast pace. I still can't believe I have a stallion Junior that I am responsible for, but that's what makes life so enjoyable.

Cheers, until next time,
Cam

No comments: