Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Almost There


I hope that everyone gets a chance to use this blog cause I think it can be a great way to keep i touch while we go all over the place with our lives. Just an update on me and mine: I am not actually married yet. Kourtney and I will be married in Portland on April 4th. As for me now, I am in NEW YORK CITY just about finished with an internship for the Church Public and International Affairs Office. We do lots of PR work in the city and positive relation work with the city's diplomatic corp both at the UN and with the Foreign Consulate Generals located in the city. I don't know where everyone is and I don't have all the current emails so here is our announcement.

2 comments:

B-Jacques. said...

Congrats Jay, sorry I will miss the festivities. I still love you tho.

Brock and Mckenzie said...

The announcment looks nice. When do you get back to the burg