Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks for a great Christmas Holiday

I have awaited this moment when I could become a contributor to this blog. Thanks Jameson.

This last Christmas was great. We all got to see each other and hangout. Thanks to all those faithful and loyal friends that pursued the shindigs. Overall, in my opinion, the award goes to Ty-Dye for being the Stalwart Stallion. He spent many nights and cell phone minutes keeping tabs with everyone and organizing things.

I got to say, that guy is the best. No matter where we all are, Tyson tends to know the low-down of everyone. He keeps in touch and shows that he cares. I have learned what it really means to be a friend by watching Tyson's example.

I hope to do better in keeping my relationship with all of you strong and everlasting.

Alright....enough of the mushy stuff.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok so I discovered this blog a few months ago, and Jared has secretly been stalking you guys and catching up. I know that he would love to hear from everyone and maybe even be added as an author to this blog. His e-mail is jwillmore@madisonsheriff.com Thanks! Beth